You can purchase Openbox V8S for the intention of watching IPTV content from the comfort of your home. It offers a robust and a reliable approach to enjoy the content at the comfort of your home. Hence, you don’t need to worry about anything when you are using Openbox V8S to watch and enjoy content. However, it is important to have a clear understanding on how to go through the Openbox V8S IPTV setup, so that you will be able to proceed with the content watching experience offered by it at the end of the day. Here are all the steps that you should be following to get the job done.
Before you take a look at the steps to get free IPTV for Openbox V8S, you will need to understand how to rename the m3u file that you have. In fact, you should be renaming that to WebTV.m3u format. Then you will be able to keep the m3u playlist name in an appropriate format, so that you will be able to import it to Openbox V8S and proceed with enjoying content. You can simply right click on the m3u playlist file that you have and rename it. Once you are done with renaming, you can proceed to the next step and start using it.
First method to proceed with Openbox V8S IPTV setup is the most common. Most of the people are familiar with this method as well. Therefore, we are recommending the method to you as the first option.
1. You should initially plug the USB stick that you have into the Openbox V8S device. The USB stick should have the m3u file. On the other hand, you need to make sure that it is properly renamed according to what we shared above as well.
2. Now you can open the Menu with your remote and navigate to multimedia.
3. You will be able to visit WebTV and then click on the OK button.
4. If you are seeing any channels, you will be able to tap on the green colored button and delete all of them.
5. You should then hit on the yellow colored button on the remote. This will read the USB stick. Along with that, the channels will be displayed.
In case if you don’t get any positive results with loading the channels through this method, you can proceed to the second method on how to get free IPTV for Openbox V8S.
1. You should open up the Menu with your remote controller. Then navigate to the Multimedia section.
2. Now you will be able to visit Web TV. This is where you will be able to see the channels. You can tap on the green colored button and remove them.
3. You need to get back into the main menu now. Navigate to Tools and then pick the option called upgrade by USB.
4. Then you will need to change the upgrade mode into Miscellaneous Files. You can select and proceed to the upgrade.
5. This is where you will be able to see a window appearing on the screen. You can pick the renamed WebTV.m3u file and then proceed.
6. You can now tap on the yellow colored button and you will be able to start the upgrade.
7. You can now hit on the exit button twice and get back into the menu. This is where you can see all the channels.
Follow these steps and you can configure Openbox V8S.